Monday, April 29, 2019

Welcome Baby Gywneth to our family!

I have been so excited to find another scrapbook challenge.
I am hoping that these challenges will get me back on track to making some more pages!

This is an exciting page because my daughter-in-law and son just had twin babies on March 8.
This page is our granddaughter, Gwyneth and i will be doing her brother's page next.
She is a darling little baby!

I am in a bit of a hurry to get this page done because i just found the challenge and it ends today!


I also have used scraps from:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inspirational available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Baking Cookies available here


Challenges:
Scrap Our Stash - April 2019 Ride Side with a button and enamel dots


2 comments:

  1. What pretty page. Love the adorable details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at
    Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete