Sunday, May 19, 2019

Beach Hats with Killian and Gwyneth

I can't believe it has been a couple of weeks since i last posted.
I have had these 3 photos printed at least that long.

I am so excited to create with this LO sketch, it was super fun.

A bit about this page:
(My son or daughter in law will be journaled once they receive this page for their book)
My twin grandkids were born March 8, a girl and a boy!
Their mom wanted to make sure that they were protected when they went to the beach,
so she purchased some hats and long sleeve swim suits that will protect their skin.
In this layout she has taken photos of their hats.
I left room under the photos to write with a white pen.
I had no idea that babies under 6 months couldn't use sunscreen.
Of course, i didn't have that concern when i was younger with my children, 
because i seldom went to the beach with babies.
i tend to love the shade or air conditioning.

My second challenge is to use digital paper. I have a ton of 12 x12 paper, 
which i use as the background, but i thought it would be special
 if my grandkids had some paper i designed on their pages.


I hand cut the banner tails, used a fiskars border punch and created the title with my cricut.

Paper i used: 
Crate background stripe

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fantasy available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Really Simple available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just for You available here

Challenges:
Stick it Down - May single page

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout, lovely photos of your grandchildren. I had no idea babies couldn’t use suncream either, I’m sure I used it on my two oops! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving photos! What a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Such sweets picture, awesome layout!! Love your take on the skethThanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heart, this is so adorable! I love just love it, and I am so glad you shared it with us! Thank you for scrappin with us ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete