Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Twins First Bath Time at Home!

This month has been super busy..
We have been watching our twin grandbabies part time for 3 weeks.
They live 2.5 hrs away

I had hoped to get a lot scrapped while i visited...ha ha

I have this one done and will be working on 2 more before the end of the month.

These two photos are from the twins first baths at home.
Killian is on the left and Gwyneth is one the right.

I tried out some new paint powder (Lindy's) to try to get the scrapbook layout sketch i  used.

I created this page using the scraps i had from cutting out squares for my cards.

I have used We Are 3 Digital Paper scraps:
April Showers
Watercolor
Summer Butterflies

The title was hand cut because i didn't bring my die cutting machine with me.

Challenges:
Stick it Down - June Single Sketch 


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout, loving your painty background perfect for bathtime photos. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving photos! The background is stunning. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the splatters and the squares instead of rings. This is lovely and this layout will be cherished for a long time! Thanks for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete