Thursday, June 27, 2019

Roar Dinosaurs!

I am working on scrapbook pages for my Twin grandbabies.

I make the pages and my daughter-in-law or son will journal.

I chose the photos with the babies wearing their "dinosaur" shirts
and then went the theme of dinosaurs.
I used a bunch of scraps.
The scraps come from We Are 3 Digital Shop.
I also used 2 Cricut dinosaurs.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel

Other We Are 3 Digital Paper - scraps:
Just a Dress
Romantic Ocean
Watercolor Batik
Toasty Warm
Inspirational 

Challenges:
Stick it Down - 2 Page Layout June


8 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love that you used those cute dinosaur embellishments too! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo this is tooooooo sweet. Love the pink and blue sides. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use the sketch and vary the colors for the gender of your twin grandbabies! Thanks so much for playing along this month at SID and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how sweet! I love how you were able to use blue on one side of the page and pink on the other. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete